Skip to content

Weather



Current conditions are not available.

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Tomorrow
12 AM
15°C
Partly cloudy
Tomorrow
1 AM
14°C
Partly cloudy
Tomorrow
2 AM
14°C
Mainly cloudy
Tomorrow
3 AM
13°C
Mainly cloudy
Tomorrow
4 AM
13°C
Mainly cloudy
Tomorrow
5 AM
13°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
6 AM
13°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
7 AM
14°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
8 AM
15°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Tomorrow
9 AM
16°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Tomorrow
10 AM
18°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Tomorrow
11 AM
20°C
A mix of sun and cloud

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Tonight

13 °C

A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 30 percent chance of showers before morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low 13.


Chance of showers or thunderstorms

Friday

22 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning and 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms in the afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 7 or high.


Chance of showers or thunderstorms

Friday night

5 °C

Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 5.


Showers

Saturday

17 °C

Showers. High 17.


Showers

Saturday night

7 °C

Showers. Low 7.


Rain

Sunday

13 °C

Rain. Windy. High 13.


Cloudy periods

Sunday night

6 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 6.


Sunny

Monday

16 °C

Sunny. High 16.


Cloudy periods

Monday night

4 °C

Cloudy periods. Low plus 4.


A mix of sun and cloud

Tuesday

18 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.


Cloudy periods

Tuesday night

6 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 6.


A mix of sun and cloud

Wednesday

20 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.


Yesterday

Low
0 °C
High
0 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
8 °C
High
21 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:08 AM
Sunset
9:54 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2021 32.8 C
Min 2007 4.1 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 2023 22.0 mm
Snow On Ground 2004 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data